Sending us a report
If you've checked that your issue hasn't been reported below, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org including the details below:
- What you was the exact query you typed
- Whether you were able to replicate it
- Include any screenshots that might help us
Where more information is required, we'll get in touch. Thanks for your help in making Units a great app!
- 1/8 inch and 5 mm does not give a proper result. This is because the "and" part of it is not recognized in the right way.
- 5 km into miles and cm works but 5 km into miles and doesnt give a reasonable suggestion
- some special characters don't work in the Alfred version such as Å
- 10,000 USD EUR ( this is obviously 10 thousand )
- the lack of case sensitivity creates no difference between mm and Mm
- for extreme large or small numbers, scientific notation is used by default. So 1 cm km will result in 1.0E-5 km. It might make more sense from a human perspective to display it as 0.00001. It's the same result of course ( 1.0 with the decimal 5 places to the left ). but in most scenarios 0.00001 seems more usable since most people are not used to work with scientific notation
7, * a comma can only be part of a number so it should not be recognized as a 'word'
- adding in more units and categories
- improve currency refresh [nov 17th 2016]